In this show, Isa Chandra Moskowitz, of Veganomicon and Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World fame, imparts her well-honed baking and cooking wisdom to our inquisitive listeners. On the sweet side, discover Moskowitz’ all-time favourite cupcake and the one she still hopes to invent. On the savory side, check out Moskowitz’ pointers for freezing casseroles and the secrets of a satisfying vegan brunch. You’ll also learn Moskowitz’ tips for introducing vegan food to teenagers and how to rescue a failing dish.
With her unique sense of humour and serious love of food, Moskowitz’ culinary philosophies and practical advice go down like a dry martini: distinct and refreshing, with a touch of attitude.
- Homes sought for 70 rescued dogs
- Polar bears could survive — as brown bears: scientist
- SPCA Seizes 18 Birds From Site Of Alleged Cockfighting Ring
- Ontario facing massive cull of pigeons
- DDr. Martin Balluch is being artificially fed
Listen right now: